Cooking Workshop: Immune Supporting Soups
Sunday November 13th from 1 to 4 pm EST
This workshop is for you, if you want to learn how to build flavour while cultivating your optimal immune system!
Discover delicious & easy ways to boost and continually support your immune system this winter. During this hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to prepare three immune-boosting soup recipes with Holistic Nutritionists, Andrea & Angela. They will also be teaching you the benefits of certain foods for your immune system and overall dietary & lifestyle habits to support your immune system.
Boost your spirits and your health in this fun fresh cooking class. Each participant will receive a litre of each soup to take home + the recipes so that they can make them throughout the winter for friends or family. All recipes are vegan, gluten-free and low fat. All produce is locally sourced and grown using sustainable, organic practices.
Please join us for this Interactive Cooking Workshop…
Immune Supporting Soups
w/ Angela Magill, RHN & Andrea Driedger, RHN
Sunday November 13th from 1 to 4 pm
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn…
What is included?
- 1-hour seminar on “How food supports our immune system”
- 2-hour interactive cooking (i.e. putting into practice everything they learned in the 1-hour seminar)
- 3 Litres of soup (1 Litre/ soup) to take home to enjoy, and share with family and friends
- Nutritious beverages and snacks to enjoy while cooking
- A new found respect for your health and the food that supports it
- Vegan, gluten-free and low fat soup recipes
- Seminar handouts
- Onion & leek soup
- Curry Butternut squash soup
- Carrot-Ginger soup