Deepening Into Presence Together
When viewed from Presence, every moment is potent with possibilities.
Throughout time, retreats have been a precious opportunity for sincere seekers to give themselves more deeply to their spiritual practice. They provide the supportive environment for resting in Silence, opening us to deeper listening to our hearts, and leaving our souls nourished & our lives forever touched.
Although it’s always nice to get away from our regular environment to give ourselves to a retreat setting, given that as a group we are spread all over Canada, a home online retreat has some distinct advantages.
- With sincerity and a bit of reflection & intuitive planning anyone can do a home retreat.
- We each have the freedom to structure our days according to our current circumstances.
- Being on retreat in the midst of our regular life allows us to directly apply the more mature perspectives that are accessed on retreat to our day-to-day interactions.
- We learn to find space in our days to add nourishing practices and create a foundation for continued soul & body care.
- Our families are offered the opportunity to give us the gift of inner time.
This online weekend retreat is an opportunity to:
- Slow down, be still, rest in Silence.
- Integrate energies and emotions that are requiring deeper holding than we’re able to access in everyday life.
- Strengthen access to our true Nature.
- Open to guidance from our soul.
- Cultivate soul qualities that will serve Life moving forward.
- Bring forward intentions that are dear to our heart.
- Feel the support of the ClearBeing Soul Coach Community.
- Experience the power of our shared field in spite of physical distancing.
- Contribute peace to our families and communities.
- Create a retreat format and structure that feels right for us.
- Participate from any location.
- 7 to 8.30 pm EST
Saturday & Sunday
- 10.30 am to noon EST
- 2.30 to 4 pm EST
All of the gatherings are held on Zoom.
Gatherings include centering, guided and/or silent meditation, teaching,
dialogue, and opportunities for questions.
All of the recordings from the weekend will also be available on your Soul Coach Training home page.
Give your Self fully to your spiritual growth.
Life will take care of everything else.
In order to get the most out of this weekend retreat I recommend that you follow these guidelines:
- Let your family know what you’re up to so that they can support you as much as possible.
- Create a quiet, comfortable space in your home where you can dedicate yourself to the sessions. Ask the people in your household to honor this space.
- If your home environment isn’t suitable consider if any other locations might be available.
- Spend as much time as possible in silence over the course of the weekend.
- Wrap up work, do all your shopping and let friends and family know that you’ll be offline for the weekend.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food during the weekend (refrain from alcohol, smoking, junk food, drug use).
- While not in zoom meetings spend time in meditation, movement, resting, or in nature. Journaling could also be helpful.
- Refrain from watching TV, movies, socializing, surfing the internet and social media. Consider putting your phone on Airplane mode for the weekend.
- Let go of reading books, except possibly spiritual writings, but limit to short periods of time.
- Set a focused intention for the weekend to deepen into presence and create a sacred space for your participation.
Suggested Practices & links – Use these before, during or after the retreat…
Restorative Yoga & Meditation (1 hour classes)- Have a few pillows available and/or a yoga bolster, a blanket.
Create a schedule from a place of nurturing that you look forward to. Below is an example of activities and practices from morning to evening…
- Meditation on your own
- Movement or walk
- First online gathering
- Second gathering
- Time in nature
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation
- Early to bed
Add any practices you feel will support your retreat, for example:
- Gentle Yoga, Intuitive Dance or other mindful movement
- Walks/time in nature
- Nutritional cleanse (see below)
Everyday Deep Healing Sample Menu Suggestion
- Upon rising; lemon water
- celery juice or other fresh juice
- fruit, fruit bowl, smoothie or smoothie bowl
- Lunch: hearty salad meal
- Dinner: wholesome plant-based fare made up primarily of vegetables, raw and steamed, potatoes, sweet potatoes, ‘bowls’
- Snacks: apple or pear in combination with dates and/or figs, celery and/or cucumber
- Teas such as lemon balm, chaga, hibiscus, etc. throughout the day, as well as plenty of water