Bring out the best in others by cultivating the best in you.
A ClearBeing trained Soul Coach is an individual dedicated to living a spiritually-guided life knowing that this is how we answer the call to serve, spark transformation in others and contribute to global healing.
The next 10-month training begins on March 12th, 2024.
What is a ClearBeing Soul Coach?
The soul already exists in its full glory.
The ClearBeing Soul Coach tools are a unique blend of dialogue, emotional & energy awareness, navigating the shared field, guided & interactive meditation, spiritual counselling & intuitive guidance.
We’re allowing deeper wisdom & love to reveal themselves by meeting in Presence. This invites those parts that no longer serve us (beliefs, patterns and suppressed emotions & energies) to naturally rise into awareness within the context of a conscious meeting of 2 (or more) people. That which isn’t aligned with our true nature will spontaneously free itself in this environment, revealing perspectives and guidance from an ever more evolved & authentic version of ourselves.
Who is the ClearBeing Soul Coach Training for?
“Remember, remember, remember all-ways that wherever you feel stuck & challenged is where the soul’s gold is.
Let Life take you deeper!
PS. It’s also where you feel touched by beauty & goodness.”
Caroline Marie Dupont
The ClearBeing Soul Coach approaches & tools can be divided into 2 primary applications.
Subtle Soul Coaching
- This is the inner work that we as Soul Coach practitioners do within the shared energy field, possibly without the other person knowing it. It can have profound and far-reaching effects on how we perceive others, how we relate to them, and directly affects our healing, the healing of the ‘other’ and ultimately the healing of the world by elevating consciousness.
- Subtle Soul Coach practices include learning ways of relating with our family members and friends that encourage transparency and hold the evolution of each person as the highest aspiration.
- Depending on the readiness of friends and family, some of the Formal Soul Coach practices could also be applied.
- With practice, subtle Soul Coach perspectives will naturally come forth at work, at home and within our social life.
- If you teach or lead groups of people, you will learn how to attune to collective energy fields, opening you to creativity and a sense of aliveness in your interactions, and enabling you to better meet the needs of the group while simultaneously nurture each individual’s unique potential.
Formal Soul Coaching
- This is when clients approach us for our Soul Coach services, often as a private session.
- Clients come to us needing clarity and guidance within various life challenges: health, relationships, career, difficult emotional states, etc.
- We use tools like dialogue, guided & silent meditation, energy awareness, transparent communication, sensing the shared field, teaching and more, to expose and release outdated beliefs, liberate unintegrated emotions, give new perspectives on life challenges, and put our clients directly in touch with their authentic values & expression, and the radiant guidance of their deepest self.
- Formal Soul Coaching tools & principles can also be beautifully layered into your existing practice as a holistic health practitioner, therapist or counsellor.
- In time you may feel called to work with couples, families, groups, businesses, etc.
Soul Coaching isn’t special… anyone with the sincere interest can learn to support individual and collective evolution through Presence. And yet, Soul Coaching IS special because so few of us get to experience the healing power of deep listening.
Program Components & Objectives
With four Core Teaching Modules, Mentorship Circles, Retreats, private sessions, and more, you will integrate your learning, deepen your understanding, and mature as a Soul Coach.
Testimonials From Graduates
What you’ll receive with your registration:
In order to get the most out of the program, this is what we ask of you:
- Block off time to attend the live sessions, and listen to recordings prior to the next session when you’re unable to attend live.
- Attend the 2 online weekend retreats to integrate and embody the material.
- Commit to a daily spiritual practice and apply the teachings to your day to day interactions.
- Participate in the 8 Mentorship Circles to practice transparent communication, deepen in Presence and experience soul coaching.
- Bring forth your insights, experiences and questions, if you feel inclined, which strengthens the journey as a whole and allows the teachings to meet the group more precisely.
Book a discovery call to clarify if this training is right for you at this time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships/financial assistance is available for this program. Email email@example.com to inquire.
We are offering a $300 CAD discount for those who register before Wednesday January 31st, 2024. Simply use the coupon code “2024SOULCOACH300” at checkout and receive $300 CAD off.
$3,600 + HST one-time
$360 + HST/month for 10 months
Frequently Asked Questions
What Graduates Say
The primary change in my perspective, that it is NO white and black, good and bad, right and wrong. It can be different colours, different perspectives and views. Each of us has his/her own unique one and it doesn’t need to be the same way. Now I see and feel relationships, problems and issues differently, in a much easier, light and simple way.
I noticed that my relationship with myself has definitely changed for the better. I am more, open, honest and gentle with myself. I am more aware of my own behaviour and reaction to different life situations. The most insight that I got is that I don’t need to change or fix myself or others. My acceptance of myself and others is much stronger.
The year that I took training, Covid started. So I didn’t work this year, but I felt very lucky to go through training specifically this unusual year. It was a lot of support and a deep understanding of surrender. We need to trust the process and surround ourselves with a like-minded community.
Huge transformation in the relationship with others. After the training, I have more compassion, understanding, acceptance and less judgment with others. That brings me peace and love to my soul while I am interacting with others. I deeply understand now that everybody is on their own journey. (in their unique shoes-which I will never wear).”
The primary changes in perspectives that I’ve noticed in my life are greater capacity for awareness, compassion, trust in myself and others.
What I’ve noticed in terms of my relationship with myself since taking the course is a greater sense of meaning and purpose. I feel curious and open in the exploration of my personal journey and I feel better equipped in creating a safe space for others to explore theirs.
My relationship with others shifted with this training through my increased ability to trust and let go of trying to control details. By bringing light to my attachments I feel more opportunity to welcome presence. In turn, I feel lighter, less anxious and have greater opportunity for enriching, open, and heartfelt experiences.
One of the biggest impacts the training has made on my personal life is my increased capacity to feel supported within and around my being.
I’d also like to share that the sense of feeling connected and grounded has made a profound impact on my life. With the gentle guidance facilitated throughout the course, I have unearthed the effortlessness and inclusion bringing awareness to presence cultivates. It’s has been incredibly liberating to better recognize the infinite space that supports my being.
Through the course I have learned to better embrace the intelligence of my ever-evolving body, respect the same in others and welcome greater intuitive information and support from the soul.
I feel immense gratitude for Caroline and the safe space she creates for connection, compassion and awareness. The connections I’ve made throughout the course, within myself and with others have been truly transformative.”
One of the main perspectives that have shifted in my life, is to truly allow and be present with all parts of myself and external situations, and to acknowledge that everything that is alive in my life is there FOR me. The continual practice of witnessing and being the observer without over-analyzing or judging what is present, albeit not always an easy task :), continues to offer a deeper awareness, humbleness, and simplicity to my life, as well expanding the depth within myself, that is allowing me to know myself, even more, every day. It’s a continuous evolution.
My relationship with myself continues to become more connected and integrated. As I continue to hold myself in presence or catch myself when I am not, it has added a richness to how I connect to my “whole self”, regardless of my state of being ~ emotional, mental, physical, energetic, etc. It continues to teach me to release the labels of good, bad, enough, not enough, well or unwell, right or wrong, whatever it may be. Again, it continues to be a journey of awareness, and the subtleness of this attention continues to bring tenderness to this connection and relationship to all parts of myself. I am the ticket to my own liberation (freedom) and sovereignty… and I am a work in progress. 🙂
I am currently taking time away from work during this process. It was part of what simply came about at this time in my life, and I feel grateful that I have been granted this opportunity to step away from everything, to be able to experience my current life as it is now.
My relationship with others continues to shift through this process. I’m observing the places where I have shifted and evolved the way in which I relate with others, and where I still may feel or hold barriers or reactions. Some of the biggest learning and awareness have been with my immediate family and recognizing patterns, beliefs, reactions that are still present, understanding the presence and origin, and recognizing how that expresses in the rest of my life. It also has brought more awareness to how I may relate differently with friends, teachers, acquaintances and those outside of my familial circle. Simply noticing the differences in how I relate, and how I wish to relate more consciously with others, be it family or not.
The sense of deepening in awareness, along with stepping back and witnessing, has had both subtle and large impacts on my personal life. In my current experience, I recognize through times of transition, change, unravelling and then re-building, and through truly being with oneself without avoidance is both a beautiful and rocky road. It’s not particularly a new concept for me, rather, I am deepening into the reverence of this process, and experiencing the pendulum effect of letting go, and then resistance, from chaos to order, from entropy to syntropy, and catching myself in the humble middle space to be with it all; with myself and with others. It is showing me a simpler way to inner peace and a way to a more harmonious way of being. It feels like a relearning and experiencing life in new ways.
I am grateful for Caroline and The Soul Coach Training she offers. It is a gift to the world that showed up in my life, or perhaps, I showed up, at the aligned timing. Also, that this is a life evolution and I don’t feel that I have “arrived” anywhere, but more that I am experiencing my life and my evolution every day with greater awareness. Thank you, Caroline!”
Hope to meet you someday on this journey and when we do, let’s dance to the melody of Life. All my love.
C’est avec grande joie et appréciation pour Madame Caroline DuPont que je vous transmets mes commentaires. Caroline est une femme rassembleuse, dévouée et engagée dans sa démarche. Je suis profondément reconnaissante de m’imprégner de sa présence et je reste ouverte si vous désirez de plus amples informations au sujet
de mon expérience. Salutations de Montréal, Geraldine Mereb xo”