An on-line self-study course
Everyone has their own story with a unique mixture of trials and successes, big and small. My life has brought me many wonderful things but also numerous challenges including heart-break, financial and health issues. There have been periods of feeling lost, unhappy, insecure, overwhelmed, stuck and afraid.
Thankfully, I’ve uncovered a way to navigate my life with greater peace, acceptance, curiosity and joy.
The truth is I don’t know where I would be today without a meditation practice.
It has been a source of solace and guidance in virtually every aspect of my life: relationships, child-raising, health, life purpose, work, decision making, creativity, intuition, and more.
It’s natural for me to want to share what I’ve learned with others through a variety of meditation offerings.
For the past 20 years I’ve taught meditation to thousands of people. The ongoing question that I ask is how can I bring this priceless practice to people in an easy to understand, non-dogmatic and practical way?
While I love teaching meditation in person at classes and retreats, I wanted to create a program for you that you can access on your own anywhere, anytime. One that will be delivered to you in bite-sized pieces, that will give you noticeable benefits, and will be a joy to participate in, and re-visit.
Are you wanting to renew or refresh your meditation practice?
Are you completely new to meditation and ready to start?
Have you tried meditation in the past but given up?
Could you use some help getting over the current hump in your life?
Do you sense that there is more to life but not sure how to find it?
The ClearBeing Meditation System is designed for ordinary people living in extraordinary times.
Although meditation is an ancient practice, because many approaches were developed and used by monks and ascetics, it’s rare to find a body-based system that helps you to whole-heartedly embrace your life in culture as a partner, parent and/or householder. What makes the ClearBeing Meditation System unique is that I’ve designed it to address issues that you face as a human being living in the modern world. Someone who goes to work, pays bills, has responsibilities to fulfill, and relationships to navigate.
The ClearBeing Meditation System addresses virtually every aspect of your life. For example, you will learn how to:
- Settle the body.
- Deal with your busy mind.
- Address challenging emotions.
- Clear the chakras and energy system.
- Access the peace of Presence.
Beyond that, once you’ve established a foundational practice we’ll explore how meditation can help you to:
- Heal your body of physical symptoms.
- Overcome addictions.
- Make decisions by increasing clarity.
- Create harmony in relationships.
- Align with your authentic life path..
In addition you will learn how to approach some of these common states that show up in meditation (and life):
I understand that it may be important for you to know a little about my meditation-related experience, so here is a summary:
- I attended and practiced level 1, 2, and 3 of Babaji’s Kriya Yoga with Marshall Govindan.
- I completed Balanced Life’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training with Shasta Townsend.
- I attended Michael Stone’s year-long Mindfulness Meditation in Clinical Practice program.
- I’ve attended 1 or 2 week-long silent retreats with Adyashanti, Mukti, and Sharon Landrith per year for the past 15 years.
- I did a solo 40-day silent retreat in 2015.
- I’ve taught dozens of meditation courses and led multiple 1 to 5 day silent retreats.
- I currently teach ongoing meditation Circles and yoga classes.
- My experience with energy work, physical healing, nutrition and intuitive movement enhance my capacity to bring meditation into the body and keep it real.
- I’ve had a personal daily meditation practice for the past 15 years. (Like most people, it was on and off before that.)
Listen to some excerpts:
Healing The Body:
Resistance Is Futile:
Here are the topics of the 21 meditations. Each one is between 15 and 20 minutes long:
- Be Still
- Allow Everything To Be As It Is
- Notice What’s Noticing
- What To Do With the Mind
- Relax A Little Bit More
- Meeting Emotions
- Journey Through the Chakras
- Clearing the Central Channel
- Experiencing the Qualities of Presence
- Resistance is Futile
- Navigating Relationships
- Healing the Body
- Meeting Addictions
- Freeing Stuckness
- Meeting the Evaluator
- Everything Exists Within You
- Hindrances to Meditation: irritation, agitation, slothfulness, sense desire, and doubt
- I Am
What Clients Say
Thank you so much for these recordings…I love the format – where you give us the series of guides, and we listen to it on our own time. They are almost like a tool to put in our toolkit – something that we use every day to bring us in line with leading a balanced life… “