The Full Practice w/ Simone Nitzan
Join Simone for a meaningful deep dive into your practice. This 2-hour class will take you on a journey inward, connecting you more deeply to your true Self, opening you up and creating space to engage more fully in the world around you. We’ll start with a dharma talk and weave philosophical themes throughout our practice, move into breath work meditation, followed by a long warm-up, dynamic movement and yoga postures and end with guided relaxation and savasana. You’ll find a sense of calm and continuity to carry over into the rest of your day. This class will involve both dynamic and restorative components. Just bring yourself, ready to move, breathe and be present.
This class is open for all experience levels.
BHK, MSc., E-RYT 500, Lead Instructor for YTT & Beyond
Simone is inspired by how the ancient wisdom of yoga can be applied to our lives in the modern world today. Hatha Yoga has the power to heal our over-stimulated nervous system with its multitude of practices, while yoga philosophy leads us to a more sustainable and positive lifestyle, grounded in love for ourselves, all beings and our beautiful planet. Simone is the lead teacher in the ClearBeing Yoga Teacher Training and Beyond Course
Please read over our terms and conditions which includes our refund policy before purchasing.
Event is 16+
Dates: September 28th, November 9th, December 7th
Time: 10 am – 12 pm
Arrival Time: 9:45 am
- Drop in class: $45 + HST
- 3 Class Pkg: $120 + HST
Location: 4235 17th Sideroad King City, ON L7B 1K4.
Instructions for purchasing 3 session package:
- Select the dates that you would like to register for
- Enter the number of tickets per date you wish to purchase (for one person enter 1 and click next)
- Fill in your details and fill out form and click next
- In the Discount Coupon box enter the code: FULLPRACTICE
- Enter your payment information and click pay
If you have any trouble simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring:
- yoga mat (we have extras)
- eye mask or eye pillow (optional)
- face towel to place on yoga props
- layered comfortable clothing
- water bottle