Sunday Morning Restorative Yoga Series
3 Week Series
Sundays 9.30 am to 11.30 am
September 25, October 2, October 9
Our vehicle is our body.
Our guide is the Here & Now.
Our compass is sensations.
Our destination is deep inner space.
Our purpose is truth, clarity & wholeness.
“Everything that I uncover in myself means more richness in my experience of the world.”
Restorative Yoga & Meditation
Class format: Guided meditation, gentle movement & mindful postures mingled with teachings, plus song, guitar & flute.
Intention: Quiet the mind, unwind the body, tend to the emotional body, restore the nervous system, open to greater awareness of the energy body, clear the portal for soul manifestation.
Objective: Reclaim your natural state of peace, health & true expression in the world. Feel more connected to yourself, others and Life itself.
The highest form of love is moment to moment
What this series is:
- An opportunity to slow down, turn inwards & attune to the abundance, peace & well-being of the natural state.
- A time for those who are familiar with yoga & meditation to open to new insights and nurture the ongoing deepening.
- A time for those who are new to yoga & meditation to experience their natural capacity for presence, wisdom & connection.
- An invitation to deepen your intuitive capacities.
- An unfolding mystery that each participant contributes to.
- An opportunity to experience the support of Nature & community in a beautiful setting.
What to Bring:
- A yoga mat
- A hand towel (to lay over the yoga props)
- A water bottle
- comfortable layered clothing
Details & Booking:
Please read over our terms and conditions which includes our refund policy before purchasing
Scholarships/financial assistance is available for this program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Sunday Dates: September 25, October 2, October 9
Time: 9.30 am to 11.30 am
3 Series Package: $99 + HST
Drop in Class: $45 + HST