FREE MASTERCLASS: The Soul Doesn’t Need Coaching
Tuesday, February 15th from 7 to 8 pm EST
A guided meditative journey, talk, and introduction to Soul Coaching & Soul Coach Training
The soul already exists in its full glory. It isn’t a thing that you can locate but rather a momentum that is the most evolutionary expression of your unique & crucial contributions to the great oneness of life. Aligning with the soul brings joy, creativity, wellbeing & love, and so much more.
A soul coach guides people to reconnect with their inborn capacity to be in direct contact with their unwavering wholeness and to the blueprint of their unique soul contract regardless of the challenges they are currently facing.
The soul itself doesn’t need coaching. It’s the human being, who hasn’t been encouraged to orient towards the voice of soul, who could use some guidance. Guidance that can make all the difference between ongoing struggles, suffering & emotional rollercoasters, and a surrender to the glorious ride that life is!
Please join Caroline on Tuesday February 15th at 7 pm EST for…
- a guided meditation to experience the feel of your soul,
- how to sense your truest guidance in the midst of other influences,
- an exploration of soul coaching, what it is, how it might differ from / or complement conventional therapies, what a typical session looks like, who it’s for, etc.
- an inquiry into ‘Is it possible to coach others when my life still has problems?’
- an opportunity to ask questions about the Soul Coach Training Program that starts on March 1st.
Tuesday February 15th at 7pm EST
A video recording will be sent to all those who sign up.