FREE MASTERCLASS: Secrets of Nutritional Joy, Ease & Consistency
Wednesday, October 12th from 7 to 8 pm EST
In spite of your current degree of struggle with self-care through food, there is a clear & simple path to health & peace.
As we shift from a disease-oriented perspective to one of trust & cooperation with nature & the body we are offered the ultimate gift of immersing ourselves in a deep relationship with Life itself, with what is possible for us as individuals and humanity when we’re truly alive. This is not just possible for some, but all beings. Those of us who have struggled with our health and known deep suffering are actually more open vessels for this in-pouring of wellbeing.
Please join us for a free MasterClass…
Secrets of Nutritional Joy, Ease & Consistency
w/ Caroline Marie Dupont, M.Sc., RHN
Co-founder of ClearBeing
Faculty @ the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition for 25 years
Author of 4 books on Nutrition & Healing
Wednesday October 12th from 7 to 8 pm
In this free talk I will expand on what I’ve found to be 3 Key Factors in accessing your natural capacity for ease & joy around food.
- Aspiration: connecting to your deepest desire with respect to your health.
- Humanity: allowing yourself to be in a process that has uncertainty, challenges and imperfections.
- Awareness: turning towards your body for feedback, intuitive guidance and reassurance.
My hope is that you will come away:
- clearer on what your true values are around health;
- experiencing that kindness & openness brings relaxation, which brings greater trust & intuition;
- with renewed perspectives on motivation & discipline;
- feeling relieved of confusion & resistance you might have around food & your health;
- connected to a sense of effortless & lively motivation when it comes to nourishment.
You can connect to the love that your body & soul have for each other and thrive!
We’re at a crucial turning point in our collective evolution where more and more of us will get to experience the glorious ease and ‘at home-ness’ that is possible in a human body.
Wednesday October 12th @ 7pm EST