Deep Healing Day Retreat
We’re waking up to the fullness of simple living, the very real potential for our bodies to heal, and our soul’s remembrance of the joy of living in a vital body in harmony with our surroundings.
December 29th, 2022 from 8 am to 6 pm
+ Bed & Breakfast option (Dec 29 – 30)
+ Silent Retreat option (Dec 30)
w/ Caroline Dupont, Jenn Berkelmans and Katarina Banovic
We believe that consciously chosen & prepared foods support our lives in every possible way, and contribute significantly to the highest expression of our physical body and our unique soul.
Deep Healing Retreats are distinctive in that, in addition to components like restorative yoga, meditation and breathwork, there is a strong emphasis on a cleansing & nourishing diet so that you can experience your body’s capacity to shift in significant ways.
The human body is up against unprecedented challenges in these times. You know this because it’s likely that everyone in your circle including yourself is suffering from worrisome symptoms that get in the way of fully enjoying life. You haven’t done anything wrong, there are answers, and you deserve to heal and be well!
Intentions for Deep Healing Retreats:
- uncompromising care of body & soul because the world needs the best version of you.
- regain trust in your body’s capacity to heal
- cultivate joy & creativity in your relationship with food
- understand the root causes of your symptoms as well as a methodical approach to healing
- participate in meal preparation to build confidence in the kitchen
- have questions answered by our holistic nutritionists
- enjoy delicious meals that are satisfying on every level
- connect with a community of people who share in your desire to experience radiant wellbeing
- continue to move your health dial towards vitality
- embody effortless self-care
- rest & relax in our supportive class offerings: restorative yoga, breathwork, guided meditation and more
- let the magical land here remind you of the goodness of life
We want you to experience your body in its full strength & brilliance, and food is a critical contributor!
Retreat Invitation from Caroline
Are you suffering from worrisome and persistent symptoms like long-haul Covid, re-occurring flus or colds, neurological symptoms, fatigue, poor sleep, digestive issues, skin inflammation, fibromyalgia and other mystery aches and pains, digestive disturbances, memory loss, blood sugar imbalances and diabetes, anxiety, depression, chronic sinus or lung congestion, autoimmune diseases, and other symptoms where health professionals have not been able to give you clear answers and guidance?
Are you disappointed, frustrated and confused that you don’t feel as well as you sense you could in spite of making efforts to eat well and take care of your self?
Take heart! Once you know the true causes of your issues, the nutritional steps to healing are clear.
I have been studying, living and teaching holistic nutrition for 30 years. Besides having a Master’s degree in Physiology, I’m a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, was a senior instructor for the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition for 25 years, and am the author of four books on nutrition and health. In addition, I have a soul-felt knowing that the body can thrive and heal given the right conditions. The information that I teach and share comes from my studies, intuition, personal experience and work with thousands of clients. In addition I have participated in the Medical Medium Practitioner Support Service and continue to learn and apply the information that Anthony William shares.
The greatest leaps in my understanding of the human body and the healing process (not to mention my own healing) have come through Anthony. What he shares resonates in a deep way and I’m moved by his tireless work and writings. He has given millions of people precious information and guidance that has helped them to heal chronic and mystery symptoms and reawakened faith in the body and life itself.
I’ve read and recorded The Medical Medium Origin Story from the book Medical Medium – Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal for you to discover the astonishing story behind this man with an exceptional gift and mission.
Prior to retreat you will have the opportunity to share your health concerns with us so that we can tailor your experience to your needs.
Our intention is for you to leave with a newfound trust in your body & soul, practical inspiration, and a sense of your own ClearBeing.
Like any strong marriage, the body & soul are here to support each other in every way.
Key nutritional components:
- Rest, cleanse & nourish the entire physical body most importantly the liver, adrenals, digestive system, nervous system, skin and blood.
- Lift deeply embedded toxins that cause dis-ease including heavy metals, radiation, pesticides, viral & bacterial waste products, and more.
- Clear the mind, calm the nervous system, eradicate mental fog and deeply nourish the brain with the nutrients that it needs.
- Free stuck emotions as the entire being is fed with soul-supportive nutrients and the high vibration energy of fruit, vegetables, wild foods & herbs.
- Sample meals: warm lemon & honey water, celery & other juices, Medical Medium Brain Shot Therapy, heavy metal detox & liver rescue smoothies, hearty salad meals, warming vegetable soups & bowls, herbal teas, snacks.
Any symptoms or disease can be greatly helped, often reversed and most definitely prevented with sound nutritional principles in addition to other modalities that awaken the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual contributors to health.
Co-Founder, Spiritual Director, Teacher, Soul Coach
Life Wants You to Heal. It’s that Simple.
My deepest calling is an ongoing and ever-deepening intuitive exploration of what it is to be truly alive, infused with well-being and in service to the greater good.
ClearBeing Support Specialist, Teacher, Soul Coach, Meditation + Breathwork Facilitator
One of my greatest passions is to help sensitive souls reclaim the truth of who they are and to become an embodiment of love, compassion and truth so that they can step into fully living out their purpose and gifts through the process of truly BE-ing.
Certified Life Coach, Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant,™ Author of Plant Based Recipe Book, Soul Coach, Creative Brand Strategist
“In a nutshell: no matter what kind of circumstances we encounter these are processed within us emotionally, physically and mentally.”
Details & Booking:
Please read over our terms and conditions which includes our refund policy before purchasing
Scholarships/financial assistance is available for this program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Thursday December 29th from 8 am to 6 pm
Cost (includes retreat fee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, juices and snacks, and access to the land for the day):
$198/person + HST
Note: All food offerings are gluten-, corn-, soy- and animal product free.
Deep Healing retreat food minimizes fats and added salt.
This is how we express our love:
We’re uncompromising when it comes to quality.
Ingredients are organic, whole, fresh, grown in our gardens or locally when possible.
Virtually everything we serve is made from scratch.
Additional Options to Add to Your Retreat:
Bed & Breakfast: Stay overnight on December 29th, enjoy a relaxed morning nourished by a wholesome & delicious plant-based breakfast. Departure: 11 am or stay for the Silent Retreat
Attend Silent Retreat on December 30th (either as a bed & breakfast or non-residential guest)
If you’re coming from far, please inquire about extending your stay here at ClearBeing
by emailing us at email@example.com
In order to get the most out of this experience, we suggest that you turn off cellular devices for the duration of the retreat.