Baking Workshop: Cookies n’Care
Peace, joy, laughter, and good health.
This class will provide an opportunity to slow down
for self-care & get all your holiday baking done.
We invite you to slow down a little before the holidays with a 30 minute meditation followed by an intention setting & sharing circle. Once we’ve taken a moment to give ourselves some peace, we will proceed to the kitchen with new & old friends to bake cookies. Things may get deep…but there will also be some fun, laughter & food!
In this workshop, we will…
What is included?
- 1-hour meditation, sharing & intention setting
- 2-hour interactive baking where you’ll learn how to bake vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free treats.
- A goody of treats to take home to enjoy, and share with family and friends.
- Nutritious beverages and snacks to enjoy while baking.
- Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free holiday treats packed with nutrition.
- Seminar handouts.
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Caramel Pecan Chocolates
- Chocolate Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raspberry-Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Please read over our terms and conditions which includes our refund policy before purchasing.
Event is 16+
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Arrival Time: 12:50 pm
What to bring:
- Indoor shoes or slippers. The floor in the kitchen can be quite hard to stand on in stocking feet.
- Blanket for during meditation (optional)
- Water bottle (optional)
- Apron (optional)
Location: 4235 17th Sideroad King City, ON L7B 1K4.